The Office of International Education is sponsoring our Fall 2013 Study Abroad Fair & welcoming the Vermont Passport Agency Thursday, September 26. Please stop in, renew or apply for your passport, and spread the word to your students.
US Passport Agency Event (2:00pm to 6:00pm)*
IDX Fireside Lounge
*For any students, faculty, or staff that need a passport or passport renewal. You can apply for your passport and submit your application without having to pay the normal $60 expediting fee! (See enclosed flyer for more information & requirements)
Meet students and staff representing our Montreal and Dublin campuses.
Meet representatives from our third-party study abroad providers & Global Partner Programs.
Get information and ask questions about studying abroad.
Please take advantage of this wonderful opportunity to learn about international education options at Champlain College.
Refreshments will be served.
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Please bring the following:
- Certified Birth Certificate with file date, seal, and listing parents’ names, or a previous passport (hospital birth certificate is not acceptable for passport purposes)
- One Passport Photo (2 x 2 inches in size. Sized such that the head is between 1 inch and 1 3/8 inches. Also, the background needs to be white)
- Two ID’s, one of which needs to be a photo ID (please bring photocopies, front and back, of ID’s as well)
- Check, money order, (exact amount only) or credit card
- Cost for a first time adult passport book (16 years or older) is $135.00; cost for passport renewals is $110.00; and cost for a passport card only is $55.00, or $30.00 with a book
- Completed form DS-11 for a first time adult book or a DS-82 for passport book renewals. (applications are located at www.travel.state.gov)